Guys: What type of makeup do you like best on a girl?

Choose your favorite makeup style, or share your opinion on which products you like to see on a girl, and which ones you don't. Girls, just click on any answer to see the results.

• None at all
    Vote A
  • A natural look (nude colors, touch-ups, etc.)
    Vote B
  • Light makeup (Lip gloss, mascara, light eyeshadow)
    Vote C
  • Vibrant colors (neons, bright colors)
    Vote D
  • Heavy makeup (Foundation, smokey eye, everything)
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I like the ones that make their eyes look darker :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I am great with the nude colors and the light makeup. Depends on what you're wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • CommieDearest is wrong as usual, most guys know what they like, they are not stupid - you have made a nice description in every option so even a monkey can tell the difference.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't like it caked on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that shows their real face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural I like it light I want to know it there but not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i like all types of makeup... but lately... i've been OBSESSED with more dramatic make up, dark eyes.

cdn.buzznet.com/.../...-large-msg-136019833407.jpg

stylecry.com/.../...ey-Eye-Makeup-Over-Look-04.jpg

0|0
    1|0
  • Most guys won't know what half of that shit means lol

3|1
    0|0
  • None at all is most popular? At the same time guys complain how girls should have smooth skin and bigger eyes look better, fuller lips etc. Thats what girls try to get with make up! When we dont wear make up, guys ask if we are tired or sick.

1|0
    0|0
    • None at all if you have to touch the girl, otherwise natural - nature enhanced :)

• The guys that complain about those things might have differently... If i can see the make up I think it's too much.