Should I die my blonde or stay balck?

I have tried blonde before. then I got sick of it so I went black till present. now am getting sick of it again so should I bleach it or just stay black?
Should I dye my hair blonde or stay balck?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• You look gorgeous as you are... What has you wanting to change your color?

Most Helpful Girl

• Black hair looks great on you. But if you REALLY want to dye it blonde again you need to be careful because the process of going black to blonde can be dangerous for your hair. If you decide to bleach it and the result can be very harming and it may end up drying your hair. The decision is yours though.

• to bleach it, the result can be*

Anyway, why don't you try getting some lighter highlights? They will compliment your appearance and you won't end up destroying your hair. I am only telling you to be careful. Don't make the same mistakes I did.