Willing: Breast lift (I'm 36 D, but they don't sit high enough)
Brazilian butt lift.(My behind is non existent)
Calf implants (weight gain, exercise doesn't help)
UNwilling: Breast implants (they ALWAYS look fake and ugly bare)
ANYTHING to my face
Botox (I like my expressions, Courtney Cox looks AWFUL)
Most Helpful Guy
Follicle transplant (not technically plastic surgery, but whatever)
Not sure what else lol. Wouldn't really be willing to do anything else.
Most Helpful Girl
Surgeries I'd definitely consider:
1. Breast implants. I'm have small boobs, 34A :( I'd like to go just to a full B cup or maybe C cup. I'm very petite, so I think B cups would look nice. (I actually might get them in the future, I'm still debating.)
2. Maybe a nose job because my nose is a little big.
3. If somehow there was a surgery for feet, make them less wide. I have small, fat feet. Everything from my hips and below is fat and plump/thick. So if I could make my feet less wide, it would be awesome. I wear a ladies 5 or 6, but 7 if it doesn't come in the wide version. :/
Surgeries I'd never get:
1. Botox, I love to laugh and can't imagine how horrible it'd be to have limited face mobility.
2. Butt implants. I have a big enough booty. So I don't wanna overdue what I have and look ridiculous like Nicki Minaj.
3. Liposuction. I'm actually trying to get fatter lol I have big hips and thighs, so I'd like to look balanced by having more weigh/fat on my upper half, to look more of hourglass figure.