Women: what is your bra size?

And do you like your size or wish you were bigger/smaller, why?

315

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Been asked before. Search questions before asking them.

What Girls Said 30

• 32A, small, sporty and my boyfriend loves them! Have to do really weird contortions and a push-up bra to get cleavage! Ha Ha!! =D. I could fill out a little in the next couple of years, I don't I'm happy with what I have.

• 34A. :,(
    I would definitely like bigger. I'm still deciding as to whether or not get breast implants. I probably will by the time I'm 30. Just to like a full B cup or maybe C cup. I'm petite, so I think Bs would look nice on me. Thankfully there's surgeons to fix what nature lacks! Haha :)

• I'm sure your body is beautiful. If you do choose surgery, do your homework. There are plenty of "Cracker Jacks" out there who call themselves plastic surgeons, when really they only took a seminar type of course and got a certificate, not a Degree from a reputable college. Just be careful. Ok. Woman to woman, you shouldn't feel like you have to change your body with surgery to feel beautiful.

• @funny_strange_man not to me. But I'm not gonna get surgery. Why put new headlights on a lemon car? Waste of time and money lol

• You probably are way more beautiful than you think you are

• 32 B, I gained weight and 32 B bras seem impossible to find in the store. I just wear 34 B and adjust the straps really tight and it works.
    I shouldn't complain though since my best friend is an H and has a lot of self esteem issues and it hurts her back.

• who needs a bra when they have no boobs? I would like some though.

• 32B. I would choose a D cup if I was choosing, but I like my size just fine. It's nice to not need a bra.

• Small, my boyfriend loves them and they're cute because I'm so little so whatever, its all good👍

• 34A
    not really. my boyfriend likes them and that's all that matters honestly.

• I'm 34 C I had a friend who was 38 G I didn't even know that existed but she had her bras personally made it was really bad

• I do not think men should be asking women the size of their boobs

• I'm a 32DD - I like the size I am

• Show more from Girls
    20

What Guys Said 4