Please rate me guys and girls?

i was just curious about what people would rate me based on looks from 1-10 (1 being worst - 10 being best)
im sorry if i offend people by posting this but im not the first one

944

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah come on now, seriously... I'll tell you what you are... an attention seeker. You know yourself that you're hot so why do you need to post this on here?

• im sorry i offended you

• I've seen ugly people posting plenty actually

• To be fair, maybe she doesn't know if she's hot or not. I don't know how much attention she actually does get but, maybe she wanted to know what people thought of her, online