Painting your toenails?

My wife refuses to paint her toenails. I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!!! I grew up in Texas where women did that automatically. She grew up in Sweden and I don't care what they do over there. I think not doing your toes makes you look manly and unkept. I have tried everything to convince her and all it does is makes us fight. How can I convince her? Thanks!
So what if I started wearing makeup and dressing like a woman? Sometimes after 2 people get married one stops taking care of themselves.
So what should she do if I started wearing makeup and acting like a female? She wouldn't like that at all. Just because you get married doesn't mean you have to stop taking care of your self. This is how men start to have a "wondering" eye.

200

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't want to paint her nails, she doesn't have to. You can't force her to do it. Also, how does not painting nails make a woman "manly"? WTF. If it was feminine to have coloured nails then we would be born that way.