GAGers! What is your natural hair style/texture?

title says it all! GAGers what is your natural hair style/texture? is it straight? wavy? curly?
fanzyflaminfro.com/.../hair-type2.gif
mixedracehairstyles.com/.../...hair-type-gude5.jpg
oh i forgot mine is like type 3B

4618

Most Helpful Guy

• In your style...
    Fillerrrrrrrrrrr 2A :p

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 46

• type 1 and relatively coarse

• On the second chart I'm 4a when i air dry it. 4B when I blowdry it. I usually blow dry it. There is nothing cuter than a huge afro on a black woman lol

• My natural is between 3B and 3C and between Type 2 and Type 3
    but I have mostly killed all my natural curls because I straighten it so often and I change the color so often... xD So in present time it's between 2B and 2C if I don't straighten it.

• Type 5, mostly straight with 'kinks'. (they're at right angles so it's not wavy.) With too much hair. (Honestly, I vacuum up more of my hair than my cats.) Although, at least it makes the kinks less noticeable.

• If I just let it air dry it's type 2a on top and underneath is 2c and when it's shoulder length it's all 2c. I keep it long though and I usually blow dry it. Still gets a little wavy in the front layers. It's super fine too so it's really soft.

• Mine is 2a at the top and 2C at the bottom. And it is very annoying to deal with at timeeees ! Haha :p

• My hair has a mind of its own so i'll give a range between 1-3A. 3A is probably the curliest it can get naturally. 1 is usually a few hours after i washed my hair.

• My hair is wavy, long and brunette so probably 2B or 2C

• Somewhere between a 3a, and a 2b, depending on how long it is at the time!

• Like my profile picture. My hair is really thin though so it's extremely frizzy.
    In the chart it's 2C

• 4C... It's freaking annoying and sucks up any and all kinds of moisture. Lol. It's like a freaking vacuum sponge lol

• Typically either 2A or 2B though sleeping with my hair kind of damp will result in waking up with curls like 2C and 3A

• Mine is 3B and even though I don't straighten it often or really at all it's naturally straightening and I don't know wtf to do :/

• Depending on the weather, I can either be 2C, 3A, and 3B... Or around there :)
    Peace
    Margaret

• yeah weather conditions are like this.. my hair is 3B type and humidity is a nightmare to me:) Peace

• 2a after shower, 1 after it's dried and combed, and 2a at the end of a windy day.

• My hair is Type 1B but i try to make it look like 2B but by a few hours its loose waves lol

• I'd say the closest is 2C.
    I straighten it though.

• Mine is strawberry blond, and is 2B (first chart) and/or 2A (second chart)

• I have type 4a and 4b but I straighten that stuff. I can't stand it so poofy and standing out

• 1- its usually straight all the time with a little kink at the front

• More from Girls
    26