GAGers! What is your natural hair style/texture?

title says it all! GAGers what is your natural hair style/texture? is it straight? wavy? curly?
fanzyflaminfro.com/.../hair-type2.gif
mixedracehairstyles.com/.../...hair-type-gude5.jpg
oh i forgot mine is like type 3B

4618

Most Helpful Guy

• In your style...
    Fillerrrrrrrrrrr 2A :p

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 46

• type 1 and relatively coarse

• On the second chart I'm 4a when i air dry it. 4B when I blowdry it. I usually blow dry it. There is nothing cuter than a huge afro on a black woman lol

• My natural is between 3B and 3C and between Type 2 and Type 3
    but I have mostly killed all my natural curls because I straighten it so often and I change the color so often... xD So in present time it's between 2B and 2C if I don't straighten it.

• Type 5, mostly straight with 'kinks'. (they're at right angles so it's not wavy.) With too much hair. (Honestly, I vacuum up more of my hair than my cats.) Although, at least it makes the kinks less noticeable.

• If I just let it air dry it's type 2a on top and underneath is 2c and when it's shoulder length it's all 2c. I keep it long though and I usually blow dry it. Still gets a little wavy in the front layers. It's super fine too so it's really soft.

• Mine is 2a at the top and 2C at the bottom. And it is very annoying to deal with at timeeees ! Haha :p

• My hair has a mind of its own so i'll give a range between 1-3A. 3A is probably the curliest it can get naturally. 1 is usually a few hours after i washed my hair.

• My hair is wavy, long and brunette so probably 2B or 2C

• Somewhere between a 3a, and a 2b, depending on how long it is at the time!

• Like my profile picture. My hair is really thin though so it's extremely frizzy.
    In the chart it's 2C

• Show more from Girls
    36