Are My Eyes As Good Without The Make Up? Men's opinions are highly appreciated?

916

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn! that's a big eyeball, lol. Well, blue eye-shadow looks real good but not all the time, on some occasions it will look really good. I think for black eye-liner you are going a bit heavy there but maybe it is because of the image quality. Also, your eyes without make-up are really nice. Especially as it seems you have big eyes, and big eyes look really cute without anything on. Good Luck with your choices.

• thank you! :) haha yeah i kinda have big eyes i guess most people tell me i have this puppy dog expression because of them lol

• lol, wow puppy dog expression, that is soooo cute :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a lot easier to tell with a full face photo rather than just a close up photo, because then we get the real effect of the make up on your eyes in relation to your face. i know you said "guys", but thats my input. :)

• i didn't want to upload my full face for some reason lol thanks anyway :)