Any beauty gurus out there? Lipstick colour help needed?

Right so ladies, I need a bit of lipstick help.

I can't work out what lip colour would look best on me.

As you can see, I've got fairly pale skin. I've tried pinks, light red, red, dark red, pale brown... I just can't work out what the hell colour I need!

I tend to wear day to day the make up in my picture but without the flicks. I do flicks for a special occasion or something similar.

I have green/grey eyes (depending on the day) as well, I don't know if that makes a difference...

This is the closest colour I've come to looking "okay" on me but I think it's just a bit too red.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqgD-lxCYAAEdaH.jpg

Thanks in advance

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• As I am boy , I think a girl with light lipstick looks beautiful than a girl with dark one.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look coolER in your display picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• 0|0
    0|0
  • i think youd look great in peachy nudes and peachy pink shades and for when you want bold lips choose a dull berry red not a shiny bright red or a raspberry purpley red/pink shade. its not so much your skin clashing with the lipstick its that your hair is gingery auburn and although gingers are beautiful in my opinion its hard to match red hair with red clothes and red makeup.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...s+for+fair+light+skin.JPG

www.latestasianfashions.com/.../...on-Lipstick.bmp

bitebeauty.com/.../1125994.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../lipstick4.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha fair. I change my hair a lot, it's currently dark brown with a block deep red fringe (like my profile picture)

• Try Red Square by NARS. It's an orange-leaning red that would look great with your pale skin and hair and eye colour.

i81.photobucket.com/.../IMG_0079.png

0|0
    0|0
  • try red orange lipstick it will bring out the red tones on your face. <It brings out the red tones on my face I'm not sure if it will have same effect on you. LORAC Cream lipstick in babydoll, Try that it's flattering for pale skin at first you will think it's not for pale skin but you need to apply it for you to know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes