What is considered too large to go braless?

As in cup size? What cup size is too large? B? C? D? DD?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say anything above a small B cup. Though you can get away with it if you are larger & you have really perky breast as the result of breast augmentation. Most of us need a little boost though if we aren't an A or small B cup.

• Thanks. I went braless with a C cup for three months and at the end of that three months my boobs could hold a pencil.

• @aamy811 I think the exercise made most of the difference.

• Yeah, but I had been doing exercises like that my whole life. But when I went brakes they really started to perk up. I just think for the first time in years, they had to hold all of the boob; so they strengthened to better support them