What is considered too large to go braless?

As in cup size? What cup size is too large? B? C? D? DD?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say anything above a small B cup. Though you can get away with it if you are larger & you have really perky breast as the result of breast augmentation. Most of us need a little boost though if we aren't an A or small B cup.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I went braless with a C cup for three months and at the end of that three months my boobs could hold a pencil.

• Show All
    • @aamy811 I think the exercise made most of the difference.

• Yeah, but I had been doing exercises like that my whole life. But when I went brakes they really started to perk up. I just think for the first time in years, they had to hold all of the boob; so they strengthened to better support them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No size is too big. :) almost every guy likes to watch them bounce around.

1|0
    1|0
  • C would be the biggest on average.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's less about size and more about how your breasts are shaped and how they hang when you're unsupported. Some girls with very big boobs (DDs and up) are VERY blessed and have them sitting high on their chests, projecting forward with a good firmness and with nipples pointing forward and slightly up. They can pull off braless looks better than some smaller busted girls who don't have the same shape, firmness and positioning.

0|0
    0|0
  • None i think.
    It doesn't matter, if you feel comfortable just don't wear a bra.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Ummmm... anything above a medium C, I think. Although up to a C may be the best way to go...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say anything bigger than a B-cup, although maybe you could get away with it if you're bigger if you wear for example a sweater, thicker than just a normal t-shirt for example

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as being too large to be able to go braless. Do whatever you're comfortable doing, wear whatever you're comfortable wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever, I've gone to class braless & I'm a 36DD. #noshameinmygame

1|2
    0|0
    • No school can handle KBob's sexiness

• Show All
    • Lol I got you babe. It's coming, don't you worry.

• Mmmmm can't wait.

• In public? Any... You'll never regret wearing a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • D and DD well I'm a DDD now and I would never go braless

0|0
    0|0
  • No bigger than B cup

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes