Guys, are you afraid of balding with age?

Are you guys afraid of balding with age? Is it stressing to think about it or do you just don't care? What will you do if you start balding? Just rock it, shave it all off, or like comb it over?

213

Most Helpful Guy

• Not even thinking about it because I already got gray hair in front. Started getting it when I was 16. Got made fun of at school. I did my best to turn it into a joke even though I felt very bad on the inside. Because of my gray hair problem I am not even thinking about baldness right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• if it does happen, they can shave it, and i like some guys with that look:)