When you read this question, look down and describe what you're wearing from your waist down?

I'm convinced this will once again generate an interesting set of answers due to the variety of clothing styles and climates where people read this...

One person may be in a warm climate and wearing shorts and flip-flops whereas in the North someone could be wearing snow boots it woollen tights beneath a ski suit.

Just interested to hear about skirts, trousers, socks, hose, shoes or boots... what you want to share!

4821

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite old blue jeans nothing else.

• Haha, simple but fine... I like the words "nothing else" as they invite the imagination to work :-)
      Oh you mean bare feet of course hahaha!

• Haha, as you know I like simple, to the point answers... so this one is the MH!
      Drive them safely :-)

• Thank you so very much