Ladies - what is your favorite style of heel? Height? Material? Color? Brand? Pls be as specific as possible. Links/pics appreciated?

I'm a HUGE fan and wearer of stiletto heels. I love pointy toed with a 4-5 inch heel... Thanks for your input...

53

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 4

• 5 inch Mary Jane wedges.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

I LOVE these bad boys. So comfortable I can run in them.

• In general I love suede heels/wedges that are 4 to 5 inches tall. I don't like pointy toes, though, I like them round.

• great choice!! i can move rather quickly... but I dont know about running :/

• The fact that you can move rather quickly in stilettos is impressive enough to me :) I certainly can't in stilettos! I don't wear them as often as wedges so I'm not really used to walking in them yet.

• i'm more comfortable in these
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images
    I own a pair of these wedges.
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images
    these look sexy but i doubt whether i'll be able to walk in them or not.
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• I actually can't stand high heels, avoid them as much as possible.

• I love heels with no heel encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping

• I don't wear heels... often haha... but how would you walk in that? Would it be a constant game of balance?

• 1 question to ask. How will you walk in those heels

• actually they're hella comfortable. I have some 6 inch ones and they kinda behave like wedges and I'm someone that really can't walk in heels. They're easier to walk in than stilettos (which I can't even walk in for a whole 5 minutes without falling)
      Honestly, I don't know the science behind it, but the shape just works and is easy to walk in for some reason