Have you ever been harassed because of the type of clothes you wear? How did you deal with it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the type, but the way I wore them. I always tucked in my shirt at school...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, as a poor kid growing up, wearing my brothers hand-me-downs it happened quite a few times. I generally told them to fuck off. If you feel confident in it, screw the haters. Wear what you like, it's your life. In my opinion clothes show off a persons personality, it shows their individuality. If you're dressing how you think others want to see you dressed rather than how you do it's kind of deceiving. Wear what you like, I'm sure you'd rock it anyways. :)