Fitness suggestions? How do I get beach-ready by Christmas?

I'd like to get beach-ready by Christmas. Suggestions?

How would you rate me from 1-10?

https://m.imgur.com/a/PMWro
I took the pics with an iPhone 4s which probably explains the blurry quality
Added another picture :) Excuse the mess in my room.
"Beach ready" means I'd like to lose 10-15lbs and tone up my legs and arms. I don't have to reach this goal by Dec. 25th, but I'd like to do what I can to get in better shape by then.

1760

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm probably gonna get a lot of shit for this, but it's what I did and it worked so well that people literally told me I looked like I could be a fitness model afterwards... took about 2 months, and I was close to your size... but here's the embarrassing part: I only ate about 500-600 calories a day and I did a lot of heavy weights for my legs/calves and did a lot of squats. I got in shape SO fast because of the lack of calories... People claim that you can't build muscle on such a low calorie diet, but I sure the hell did and people noticed without me saying anything. I didn't tell a soul how I did it because they would've all shitted on me (I have a lot of friends who are into bodybuilding/fitness. So if you're short in time, and have excellent will power, trust me. Do that.

• I'll try not be offended by that "your size" part. :/ But thanks for the tip, I'll try that and see what happens. A 'diet' of salad, fruit (mainly apples) and some lean protein such as chicken should significantly lower my calorie intake. Combined with squats, cardio and resistance training, that should get me to where I'd like to be.

• Actually I know someone who did this and ended up with anorexia so. Eating less calories than you're suppose to isn't healthy

• Lol ok. Knowing 'one person' who developed anorexia, is completely different than your original statement which was: that a temporary low calorie diet of 600 calories is a "type of anorexia". I am, and was, far from anorexic. The asker wanted to know how to lose weight in a short period of time, so I shared my opinion because that's what helped me lose weight in a short amount of time. But in my normal every day life, I take in 2000 cals/day. What happened to your friend is unfortunate and hopefully she sought out medical attention.