The underwear line on yoga pants or leggings?

Whenever I wear leggings or yoga pants I always go for a seamless underwear or a thong but I noticed some girls do not. (No I do not spend my time watching other girls butts) I was just curious if guys actually noticed or cared. Or if other females judge or notice others for the underwear line. I never knew it was such a big deal until my cousin (who is a complete idiot) was like "yeah I make fun of girls for the lines when they wear the wrong underwear"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually stick with thongs or sometimes boyshorts that go down far enough that the line isn't right there.

I bet women care more than guys... I think they just like seeing butts.

0|0
    0|0
    • XD Yeah I feel like the pressure is more between girls also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow !!! You have a smart cousin !!!
    You spend your time watching other girls butts? Why?
    Lol
    I think you shouldn't wear those !!! But you know... Do whatever you want...

0|0
    0|0
    • I couldnt just go by my cousin cause he is an a**hole... hahaha I feel like he is hating on girls cause he is gay. I just didn't know if people really cared so much.

• Most yoga guys are !!! lol
      People don't care really !!! i don't care !!! If anything I think it's cool !!! you asked if its noticeable, well yes it is... Since most people don't do that... But don't afraid to be different !!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I seriously just saw some girl the other day and she was wearing leggings she looked cute
    but i didn't see any panties line , i didn't see any thong line all i saw was her black leggings
    her leggings were form fitting too and I'm not a creep who looks sexual at girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear black spandex for cold weather running and my thongs are clearly outlined. Woman don’t seem to mind and neither do I

1|0
    0|0
    • My wife bought me a pair of ua compression leggings for my birthday. I'd never tried one on before and I was very skeptical but just to humor her I tried them on... oh my goodness~ Why didn't u girls tell us guys about these before? An then i tried them on today without underwear... just gotta get 6 more =)

• Whenever I go to the gym, I can usually spot what types of underwear the women are wearing under their yoga pants. Sometimes, their yoga pants do get a little transparent and their thongs show. Not all of them are skinny and I'm okay with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I hate seeing underwear lines in leggings/yoga pants/skirts/dresses. my OCd goes berserk.. Aslong as I don't have it, I don't care if other women have it.. Hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear them commando. It's the best way to wear leggings. No underwear lines attached to your body at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone (especially guys) make fun of underwear lines, there are those who love those and find them attractive too :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about underwear lines. I'd probably rather see them than I would butt-floss. I used to find thongs attractive, but now I prefer a girl with a bit of modesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I definitely notice and prefer the sleek, smooth look you would normally get with a thong. Having said that, once in a while it can be cute or even sexy to see the line, as long as it is subtle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do notice without trying to sound like a perve lol, but I'm not too bothered by it. But it does look better if you can't see it

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my pink or white hello kitty panties with leggins

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm it's noticeable but really, only the hotness of the girl matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love panty lines. I'm wearing leggings every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't notice until she is like sticking it right in front of my face

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate underwear lines. It's a g-string for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's very noticeable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants don't need an underwear, go commando

0|0
    0|0
  • idc doesn't matter to me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • When I used to look I never payed it attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love underwear lines

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes