Guys, do you think girls can be attractieve to when they wear nike roshe run?

It's not that i only wear nikes but most of the time i wear them. I just want to know if you think that will be attractieve on a girl.

013

Most Helpful Guy

• How someone could even seriously consider this is beyond me. The only people who care about your shoes is you and bitchy women you need to not care about.

What Guys Said 12

• Indifferent... I've noticed the trend though. Girls be wearing those nikes and other running shoes with everything. It's like they just left gym and forgot to change shoes. it's hilarious. I'll let them flourish though

• Guys aren't looking at your shoes. The only guys who would be looking at your shoes probably aren't attracted to women anyway.

The only way to draw attention to your shoes is if it's something ridiculous, like trying to run in heels.

• LOL Why do you think wearing a certain set of shoe will determine your attractiveness? We don't really care.
    if you are attractive, then you are with it or without.

• Are these shoes? Don't see why they'd be a problem.

• Zero correlation with attractive or not.

• I have no idea why but I always liked the athletic and comfy style over the tight and classy look so no I'd find that rather attractive

• Are we talking about some sort of modern age singer or a type of shoe?

• not if she is ugly

• That big tick on Nike shoes will make a guy think you are high maintenance girl.

• Women have feet? My eyes never made it down that far before. Lol

A woman's shoe style means nothing to me. I would say that holds true for most, although not all guys.

• no sorry lol

• We are not looking at your feet darling :) not yet anyway

What Girls Said 0