Guys or girls. Is there anything I can do to improve my looks?

Lately I've had a lot of guys say I really need help. Im open to trying anything. Thanks in advance <3

615

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I don't like your makeup, it makes your eyes look like you are sleep deprived while your lips don't match your skin tone properly. And too much of your hair is in your face, I'd go for a different hair style which doesn't screw your eye sight over on the long term.

• Ok start with hair. What should I do?

• But hey, I'm just saying that so you can improve - as I said, I like the new direction :)

• Ok, I'll work on it :)