Girls: why are a guys shoes so important?

I often hear that it is one of the first things y'all look at. What is it about our choice in footwear that it so important to the point of deal breaker territory?

97

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see a guy I most definitely am not gawking at his shoes hehe

I'm checking out his face, hair, height, walk... etc. Those are the first things:p (not necessarily in that order)

I don't even notice shoes hahaha. Guys wear shoes:D?

What Girls Said 8

• Hah his shoes 😐 lol well they better be converse shoes and nothing else or I ain't dating the guy lol that's a load of baloney Tedstar..

I would notice the guys height, body shape and face.. Not his shoes lol 🙈🙊

• It's not impotent in my opinion the only thing I dislike is socks and sandals. I feel just cretin people who like shoes a lot will notice. A guy at my college complimented my torn up converse, a few weeks later I saw him again and he pointed out I was wearing my converse again.

• Unless they're converse, you should have decent looking shoes. Its just shitty to see a guy only wear like one pair of shoes and live in them. However, the older and torn up converse are, the sexier it is.

• Really. What if the shoes are practical? Ex I own 4 pairs. Trainer, sneakers, formal and flip flops

• If you think its dumb that a female cares about shoes, don't go after those kinds of females. I personally don't really care about shoes or even notice them. Some guys just live in one pair of shoes.

• Never said it was dumb. I've just heard that it is important

• Shoes aren't important to me... I'm not the one wearing them whatever is comfortable

• I have never heard that?

• I don't notice shoes right away, it takes a while. Unless he's wearing crocs or flip flops I don't judge too much

• A friend of mine believes that shoes reflects its owner personility

• If he ain't got boots im not happy... If its trainers or pumps cya...

• Lol. I've never heard of it being a deal-breaker. xD However, shoes can tell a lot about a guy.

What Guys Said 7

• What can you tell me about the the following two men:

Man A:
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

Man B:
    content.allenedmonds.com/.../...rand_oxblood_l.jpg

• i229.photobucket.com/.../...-9C4C-042992A52F69.jpg

Women, what do these shoes say about me?

• Athletic and you have a fun vibrant life.

• Yeah I know far from it lol college fees and crap right? I remember you telling me in one of the on thread comments.

• A bit of a nerd ( in a good way)

• Pretty much the only pair of shoes I wear are a raggedy ass pair of Sperry Top-Siders that still have 8 more years left in them.

I really don't care about shoes or much clothing in general.

• really? i thought girls look other things mostly in guys

• I'm not convinced most girls really know anything about high end men's shoes, but in the case of suits that all look the same, shoes are the differentiator.

• You know i shit you not, a girl complimented my shoes today. That has never ever ever happened to me before lol

• They're an indicator of wealth, mostly. I got a hundred dollar pair of shoes one time, you wouldn't believe how many women approached me because of those shoes.