Girls / Ladies... how are you with your makeup?

I prefer a gal with little makeup. Like em natural. But makeup can really do wonders...

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...400000578-278_636x368.jpg
  • Got the makeup thing down!
    Vote A
  • I do OK, still tweaking things.
    Vote B
  • I'm still learning the ropes and testing looks.
    Vote C
  • I wear very little makeup.
    Vote D
  • See answers
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never wear makeup. funny thing is, when I go out with friend who wear tons of makeup, do a lot to the hair, and dress extra flashy, and behave like they're starving for attention, I almost always seem to get more attention than them. I don't get it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• I'm great at it, but I never wear makeup like the woman in the picture! O. o
    Looks like a completely different person...

I look like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what I'm doing or where I'm going. Definitely a difference between day and night makeup. Overall I am very good at doing my makeup so that it looks natural and accentuates all the right areas of my face!

0|0
    0|0
  • her face is at a slightly different but better angle in the made up pic.

I usually wear little makeup.. don't own enough makeup and skills to transform like that, but in my opinion fake lashes have the biggest impact on changing your looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm no good at makeup. I wear enough to even out my skin tone and make myself look less tired, but beyond that, I'm hopeless!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any. There are exceptions, like if im breaking out sometimes, or if I'm going out and feel the need to compete eith other ladies, thats rare though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a sunscreen and lip balm (colourless) person. Oh, I moisturize.

I look like the clown from Batman (what's his name? Joker?), if I try applying make-up. So I keep myself make-up free.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little makeup because I'm not that good at putting it on. The less I have on, the better. I look way better without it at all anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear very little make up , I am trying to learn the full make up just in case I might need it for future use

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear make up I am so bad at it... When I put eyeliner on I make myself look like I'm going to Halloween party... I look scary lol :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I put make up on but not more than a little eyeliner and mascara... besides i wear glasses.. won't make any difference even if i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• I just came here to say that I hate makeup, and the less makeup the better.

2|0
    0|0
  • Damn, her jawline is sronger than Brad Pitt's

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes