Favorite Fall Fashion Trends?

What are the best fashion trends this fall? I'm going shopping and I need to know what to stock up on! Is it still all about leggings and boots, or are skinny jeans everything now? What about scarves and oversized tops? Those were hot last year, but are they still stylish this year?

Girls: What are you wearing this fall?
Guys: What are the best things girls wear this time of year?

3113

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a fan of my girls dressing in sweaters with the oversize necklines, form fitting jeans, and calf high boots. Nothing to over the top, just cozy, warm, and a hint of sex appeal. Stylistically, I like fall/winter wear better than any other time of the year. Although summer wear takes the pie in terms of raw sex appeal.

For myself, I like light khakis / dark jeans and a nice thick wool sweater with raised neckline (grey or brown for the most part). And of course the winter hats when it gets colder out. I love my toques. I let my normally uncontrollable and curly hair grow out all winter and because of the hats I wear it calms everything down and gives it nice waves.

p. s. this is more winter clothing then fall.. I'm up in Canada and we're hovering in the 0-7C range while waiting for the negative temps any time now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I see lately that the timber blouses I wear since I was 13 are finally fashionable. I also like to wear a skinny jeans with a sweater and a statement necklace

• Omg, I know. It is ALL about the statement necklaces right now. I love big jewelry... I am SO happy this is back in style! What kind of shoes do you wear with skinny jeans and sweaters?

• I don't have a lot of shoes, but I like my timberlands onder them or just my regular black all stars. They fit with everything