I'm sick of being cold, can you dress me in the warmest outfit you can imagine?

I don't care about looks, just want to be warm head to toe. I've decided to wear exactly whatever layers you suggest. It's going to be a high of 35F (3C) tomorrow.

PS. I'm in college so I just walk to school sit in lectures and walk home.

1226

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what I wear to work every night during winter (I work the night shift outside in southern Idaho): athletic socks underneath thick wool socks in my winter combat boots, fleece leggings underneath lose long-johns underneath heavy cargo pants with hot-hands warmer packs in the pockets underneath outer pants made of the same crap as snow-boarding pants, a long sleeve shirt underneath my uniform under-shirt underneath a jacket liner underneath another long sleeve under-shirt underneath my uniform top underneath a thick fleece jacket underneath the military-equivalent of a snowboarding jacket, thick winter gloves, a fleece neck-sock, face mask, and fleece winter cap.

And that's the warmest outfit I can imagine.

• Wow, I think we have a winner!!! I completely forgot that I own snowboarding pants and jacket, would it be strange for me to wear them off the slopes? They are super comfy!!!

• I don't think anyone really gives a hoot, lol. I sure don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm. :)