I'm sick of being cold, can you dress me in the warmest outfit you can imagine?

I don't care about looks, just want to be warm head to toe. I've decided to wear exactly whatever layers you suggest. It's going to be a high of 35F (3C) tomorrow.

PS. I'm in college so I just walk to school sit in lectures and walk home.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what I wear to work every night during winter (I work the night shift outside in southern Idaho): athletic socks underneath thick wool socks in my winter combat boots, fleece leggings underneath lose long-johns underneath heavy cargo pants with hot-hands warmer packs in the pockets underneath outer pants made of the same crap as snow-boarding pants, a long sleeve shirt underneath my uniform under-shirt underneath a jacket liner underneath another long sleeve under-shirt underneath my uniform top underneath a thick fleece jacket underneath the military-equivalent of a snowboarding jacket, thick winter gloves, a fleece neck-sock, face mask, and fleece winter cap.

And that's the warmest outfit I can imagine.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I think we have a winner!!! I completely forgot that I own snowboarding pants and jacket, would it be strange for me to wear them off the slopes? They are super comfy!!!

• I don't think anyone really gives a hoot, lol. I sure don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

What Girls Said 11

• I'd go with layers personally. Layer a thinner long sleeved shirt under a T shirt under a hoodie, then top it off with a jacket. If you have long johns, pop those suckers on, and wear jeans. Top it all off with a scarf and you can pull the hood up to cover your head. If you get hot, you can take off the jacket and scarf and still be warm.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! That's a great idea, I should invest in long johns. Are they something you just wear regularly now that it's cold out?

• I have long john bottoms I wear a lot when it's cold under my jeans. I prefer silk ones, you can buy then from Land's End. Very warm, and not bulky.

• This is actually what I wore today, to a T. It was 32 F outside, and I was quite comfortable.

• This is what you'd have to deal with if I dressed you up.

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/.../randy.gif

7|1
    0|0
    • hahaha! try me :) How exactly would you dress me up?

• Sth inside faux fur will warm you.

www.alexisdress.com/.../...utwear-parka-3-size.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm afraid I'll need something a lot warmer than that! :S

• They really make you warm. Put some gloves, hat, scarf , fur boots. I am cold all the time but I wear like that. I experience cold less.

• 7|1
    0|0
  • Wear a long sleeve thermal shirt, and over that wear a regular long sleeve shirt, and if you want to then you can wear a flannel over that too! :) And then wear a sweatshirt and a jacket haha. That's all the layers I could think of

1|1
    0|0
  • Here you go! Warm and adorable :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6800-top-10-fall-fashion-trends I just saw this yesterday, and read it right before I went shopping. Loved it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh you poor little baby, 3C as in celsius? That's a T- shirt weather where i'm from.

1|3
    0|0
  • My daughter lives in Michigan. She wears layers, earmuffs, a scarf and gloves. If you have snow... make sure your feet stay dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • All you need is fur. Fur coats, fur boots, fur gloves,..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweaters and scarfs and uggs or tall boots with 2 pairs of socks and coat is must have obviously

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes