Ladies, which purse do you like more?

Which of these purses do you like the best?
1) https://tinyurl.com/o5tmvsf
2) https://tinyurl.com/pparbox

180

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally do not approve of spending that much money on a handbag unless it's a warrior pack which you can wear in 8 different ways
    www.warrior-creek.com/.../...9861349966922918.jpeg

but I'll give you my opinion on both.

The first one is a solid color and would match more outfits and it's also cuter, but the 2nd one holds more stuff so I'd go for the 2nd one personally, but seeing as you're buying a $200 purse for the girl I doubt she cares about functionality as much as cuteness so I say get the first one.

• I like the warrior pack idea! Gonna need to check some out :)

• They're $200, but I think they're worth it... only time I will *ever* say a $200 purse is worth it lol