Is this dress slutty?

Personally I don't think it is, but I'd like some other opinions. I'm probably wearing this dress: cdnd.lystit.com/.../...9-395469020_large_flex.jpeg to a banquet in the winter, and I was wondering if you found this trashy? I think it's really pretty. The actual dress is pulled up a little farther on the left side, and it's not super short on me. I don't think that picture is of the actual dress but since I'm not posting a picture of myself that's the best I could find. I'll probably be wearing silver heels (the heels aren't super tall) and have my hair in soft waves. I'm not going to be wearing heavy eye makeup or anything. Thoughts?
Updates:
Thanks so much everyone!! I have reached the conclusion that it's not slutty haha, I love the dress and I'm super excited to wear it! (:

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 12

• I think it looks really nice! Perfect mix of style and class :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not slutty. I think you would look gorgeous on it, just don't wear too much make up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope looks more classy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it's very pretty and elegant

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its ok. i really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way , it looks beautiful!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type but it isn't revealing

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as you wear stockings with it you'll be fine. And do the bend over test. If you bend over and it rides up and people can see your butt, that's too short XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice and elegant! No, I do not consider it slutty at all! : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes