Is this dress slutty?

Personally I don't think it is, but I'd like some other opinions. I'm probably wearing this dress: cdnd.lystit.com/.../...9-395469020_large_flex.jpeg to a banquet in the winter, and I was wondering if you found this trashy? I think it's really pretty. The actual dress is pulled up a little farther on the left side, and it's not super short on me. I don't think that picture is of the actual dress but since I'm not posting a picture of myself that's the best I could find. I'll probably be wearing silver heels (the heels aren't super tall) and have my hair in soft waves. I'm not going to be wearing heavy eye makeup or anything. Thoughts?
Thanks so much everyone!! I have reached the conclusion that it's not slutty haha, I love the dress and I'm super excited to wear it! (:

1312

Most Helpful Girl