Hypothetically speaking, if you go clubbing in a tight black dress, what panties do you wear?

Hypothetically speaking, if you go clubbing in a tight black dress, what panties do you wear? Have you ever gone commando when you have gone clubbing in that type of dress?
  • Commando (none)
    Vote A
  • G string/ thong
    Vote B
  • Cheekies
    Vote C
  • Bikini or larger
    Vote D
  • I dont go clubbing/ guys
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go with thongs and g-strings when clubbing, I hate panty lines. I have gone commando before because the dress was really form fitting and panties would have been uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I have mostly girls as friends and my wife and her friends. Literally all of them only wear panties with jeans, pants and shorts. Skirts and dresses either long or short, they don’t wear panties. Do you live in a real conservative part of the country? Or does your bf/hubby have a panty fetish maybe? Even her teacher friends don’t wear panties under skirts/dresses. And they teach hs boys w raging hormones. In my opinion and experience, you actually see less if the girl doesn’t wear underwear. It looks like belly skin or thigh, you can’t tell what you’re looking at unless their legs are like spread eagle. With panties you see the color difference right away. There’s nothing to see without panties! Unless you have hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs should go best.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound hot... are you hot?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I voted B but You could also wear... Just blanked on the name but they don't have a hems or seams on the side and they are just regular underwear. The ones I have are spandexy and really soft and comfortable. I wear them with leggings and tight skirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's always the seamless panties which come in all the different styles that regular ones do, so I don't see why anyone would need to go commando just for reasons like panty lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted b as well... Those are the normal undies i wear with all my clothes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong. Panty lines are tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on how tight it is. None or g strings

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever gone without? How short is your limit? I have never gone without but I am tempted to try.

• I only go without if the dress is so tight that even a g string will show

Recommended myTakes