Different types of bra's?

I'm going to a school dance, I'm wondering what kind of bra I should wear, what kind of bras are there?

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what your gonna do at the dance. Are gonna hook up , dance the night away or be a wallflower.

• Dance

• Go with a sports bra if your doing difficult , but regular if it's easy dancing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how see through or revealing the dress is. If it's a more conservative dress, I don't think bra matters that much. If it's like backless, the stick on bras help but make boobs sweat and feel kinda weird. Or if you're not wearing white or light colored (or just don't give a fuck about nipples showing at all), go braless.