Guys, do you like heavy makeup?

do you prefer heavy, natural for something in between when it comes to makeup?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Something in between. When guys say natural, what we really mean is "natural looking." But we can still appreciate a real natural face though.

What Guys Said 14

• Avoid putting on lots of makeup please. Showing your natural look is better than having your face covered with chemicals or whatever makeup is made of. A little mascara or eyeliner is great, but avoid anything that really stands out.

• She can wear light makeup but I prefer the natural look No makeup at all. I do like lipstick on a woman I find it to be sexy

• Haha, no, not at all. It can be fancy and it can look interesting, but I find the 100% natural look more attractive about 99.9% of times.

• no make up is better basically LOL

• Not heavy. Nope.

• To be honest between natural & something in between I like.
    Too heavy makeup like its Sooo much is kind of very superficial.

• If I wanted to date a clown, I'd go to the circus.

• I prefer either natural or light make up. Heavy make up can look disgusting.

• i hate heavy make up

• Absolutely not. I prefer very minimal amount of makeup

• i dont like clowns but chinese beauties is juz pure PERFECTIONS *~*

• Between or natural.

• I like something in between, with a focus on brining out the eyes more and not too much foundation.

• One word "NO"

What Girls Said 4

• The majority of guys will say they like natural but don't know what natural is. What they mean is you can wear a million products and as long as it isn't cakey they won't know

• Keep telling yourself that.

• @bear_of_death but seriously what I mean is guys think actresses on tv aren't wearing makeup all the time then will tell my friend she wears too much makeup when in reality she's wearing gal of the products the actress is it's just bolder

• *half I'm on my phone and autocorrect sucks

• heavy make up looks so bad.. so clown-ish..

• I'm not a guy but most don't prefer it or like it on a girl.

• thotlabs.com/.../4.png

What do you think guys?

• The whole point of the Mimi character was to show the "too much makeup" look. I had school librarians who used more than Mimi. Either way it's gross. The only time your eyelids should be blue is if you're dead.