Guys, do you like heavy makeup?

do you prefer heavy, natural for something in between when it comes to makeup?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid putting on lots of makeup please. Showing your natural look is better than having your face covered with chemicals or whatever makeup is made of. A little mascara or eyeliner is great, but avoid anything that really stands out.

Most Helpful Girl

• The majority of guys will say they like natural but don't know what natural is. What they mean is you can wear a million products and as long as it isn't cakey they won't know

• Keep telling yourself that.

• @bear_of_death but seriously what I mean is guys think actresses on tv aren't wearing makeup all the time then will tell my friend she wears too much makeup when in reality she's wearing gal of the products the actress is it's just bolder

• *half I'm on my phone and autocorrect sucks