What do you call those dresses which are see-through at the bottom?

The top half is all covered and the bottom half is see-through to show off the legs. what are those dresses called?


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes