What is your thoughts about someone with dreadlocks and how do you perceive them?

137

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wash my hair every day and I have no idea how people endure not washing it for like months to form dreadlocks.

• No offense but you sound ignorant. I got my dreads formed the same day at a hair place.

• Really? Hmm. Good to know you can do that. But are you allowed to wash it, does it maintain its form?

• You use dread "shampoo" which is soap made up of vitamins and minerals apposed to shampoo you buy in the store with chemicals you can't even pronounce so it actually makes your hair look and be even healthier, instead of locking in dirty chemicals it locks in vitamins and minerals. Now you know.