Is it wrong to wear no bra in Summer (when it is hot), if I have little boobs?

When I used to live in Russia, I saw several ladies without bra in public. But how would Americans react? My boobs are small, so bra isn't even needed (sadly). I just would like to know if people will make rude comments or anything?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• In america anything goes haha. There are people out there that are gonna surprise the crap out of you with how they dress. Depending on where you live of course. I say try it, and if you get too many people bothering you don't go bra less anymore haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you feel confident going that way then do it. I usually go braless 'cause I like to go that way. So as long as you're ok, then feel free to go anyway you want.