Is there really people who dont wear underwear?

I would find it very uncomfortable especially if i wear jeans. Chafing would occur for sure lol. But anything else would be like... too lose.

Do you wear underwear or not? and whats the reason for it?
  • I wear underwear
  • I don't wear underwear

106

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time I wesr underwear. But there are times I dont. But mostly it because im going to sleep and I dont want to wear underwear to sleep. But there times i won't wear underwear out. It rare tho.

• no underwear under the covers? i hope you showered prior lol. Thats about the only time ill do that after a shower.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep in pjs or naked & on occation If I hadn't planned to sleep somewhere else in underwear. Very rarely don't wear underwear during the day as is uncomfyable especially with male dannglie bits but if I'm ever staying home and get into trackie bottoms and sometimes don't wear it but it's very rare. U sometimes wonder why women wear underwear as men wear it to keep everything secure and in place but women have nothing to have to keep in place just like why women wear bras and men don't