Rate me... honest opinions?

hey guys rate me 1- 10 also this is not the best pic but its the best "close up" i could find looking mostly natural ( less makeup) I don't wear much, honest...www.facebook.com/photo.php

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• www.facebook.com/photo.php
    You remind me of Kristen Connolly in this picture!

Anyway, you're pretty good looking and clearly put effort into looking good. Like many women, in my opinion at least, you're attractive enough where looks cease to be a factor and any increased attraction would have to come from personality, demeanor, mannerisms, etc. Sorry I couldn't give you a number scale, I don't really believe in that sort of thing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do u have to do this to urself? U sound like someone who knows she is alright yet u want people to tell u the same. I hope u will stop this because, i dont know? Its weird? If i saw u on the street i would think u are pretty, but the way u presented urself here makes me think of u as someone really unattractive. I wouldn't be ur friend. But hey, to each its own. Just, be yourself and dont seek validation from others when it comes from within. Sorry for being mean. Just thought id be honest... to help u be someone who is matured?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• You're incredibly brave for linking your FB here, that's all I gotta say!!!

2|0
    0|0
    • its my second account that isn't used and doesn't display personal information. blocked from the Ex

• Rating depends on your age (I'm a bit confused). How old are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of look like Amy Adams in a way. I'd say 7 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm yeah i can give u 9 out of ten
    3 fr attractive eyes 3 fr sexy lips and 3 fr cute teeth and hair
    :) ;) ;)
    U look gorgeous :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the picture you linked to that much, but on the other ones you are really pretty. Somewhere around 7 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wahhaah I'm a creeper! Thanks for Facebook link.

CREEP CREEP

0|0
    0|0
  • i dnt know how to rate you. im not 100% sure.
    but i think i like you...

0|0
    0|0
  • :O You look like Rose Leslie! Unbelievable! 20 from me! You're gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know who that is... but I am about to google her. hopefully she is a good role model. thank yo so much you are kind!

• Show All
    • She looks scary? No way! She's sweet and beautiful. Its first time I saw a girl fully dressed in winter clothes and realise how beautiful she is. Only skin she's showing (in the series I mean) is her face. This is natural nordic beauty.

• I love wearing winter clothes! lol

• U are good looking and u don't need makeup. I say 8 can u rate me?

0|0
    0|0
  • 4or 5 tbh, but the hair is great

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • you look kind of Asian the way your head is tilted in your eyes squinty for the camera. on point yes I posted a comment below that i am not photo genic i look better in person and have been told that

• Well I'll take that as a compliment. I always have found Asian men generally attractive

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Confidence is good but over confidence is just a no. Kanye-levelled ego is never healthy. Just saying.

1|3
    0|0
  • Naturally pretty, above average. Gorgeous hair…I can never get my hair that full and shiny. Any tips? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty indeed.

Hmmm... Also extremely brave/foolish of you to give out your FB link.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're pretty, but I don't know that I would've exposed your first and last name to everyone on here. Not a great idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your name fits you

0|1
    0|0
    • lol this is very interesting... my last name used to be something different but I was adopted.

• 11 you're beautiful, I love your hair! Xx

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes