Rate me... honest opinions?

hey guys rate me 1- 10 also this is not the best pic but its the best "close up" i could find looking mostly natural ( less makeup) I don't wear much, honest...www.facebook.com/photo.php

728

Most Helpful Guy

• www.facebook.com/photo.php
    You remind me of Kristen Connolly in this picture!

Anyway, you're pretty good looking and clearly put effort into looking good. Like many women, in my opinion at least, you're attractive enough where looks cease to be a factor and any increased attraction would have to come from personality, demeanor, mannerisms, etc. Sorry I couldn't give you a number scale, I don't really believe in that sort of thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do u have to do this to urself? U sound like someone who knows she is alright yet u want people to tell u the same. I hope u will stop this because, i dont know? Its weird? If i saw u on the street i would think u are pretty, but the way u presented urself here makes me think of u as someone really unattractive. I wouldn't be ur friend. But hey, to each its own. Just, be yourself and dont seek validation from others when it comes from within. Sorry for being mean. Just thought id be honest... to help u be someone who is matured?