Obese guy who needs fasion advice?

okay so im a plus sive gur fairly obese my chest sive is 45 inches and im only 5ft 8. im going out tomorrow night and want to look good infront of girls. should i just embrace my size and forget what people would think or try his my size?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You started babbling at the end there.

Anyway, look your best, you're fat but don't let that stop you from looking like a really good fat man instead of a really ugly fat man. If such a thing as a good looking fat man exists you will be him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear something that makes you feel as good as possible! Go out and enjoy yourself. Be confident and have a great time. Weight is not everything, but if you want to lose it consider healthy eating and exercising for 3 hours or so per week.