Am I too fat for a dress like this?

Should I wear something less form fitting if I'm going out?

https://i.imgur.com/9PnBI0E.png?1

2822

Most Helpful Girl

• You're the same girl who asked if you were fat because you thought you looks 130 pounds even though you're 115 pounds and 5'4" aren't you? I can tell because you have the exact same body except this picture is in colour and you're probably in a different restroom in your house. Hun, you're not fat and you're not 130 pounds. Even if you were 130 pounds that's actually a very healthy and most ideal weight for your height. Please stop asking such a ridiculous question when you already know the answer because it's filling up my live feed.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1232424-why-do-i-look-much-fatter-than-my-real-weight-pic

• She always asks this damn question lmao
      Look at my comment on that question you just linked.

• @DontDropIt I'll take a peak and I agree she does ask this a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shit I thought you were pregnant for a second you little fatty lol
    But seriously stop asking the same question again and again you know you're not fat -_-