- Straightening/curling hair
- Makeup (Primer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss)
- Getting plenty of sleep/ hydrating with water
- Posture (Standing up tall)
- Heels... (I need to work on this!)
- Cute outfits... (Any pics of cute/classy outfits?)
- Whitening teeth
- Cute nails
Any other suggestions?
Most Helpful Girl
All those are good ideas. But what I like to do is my weekly "spa day". Generally I do it Sunday night to get ready for the week and relax me. I do a deep conditioning hair treatment, facial (cleanse, exfoliate, steam, mask, moisturize), a sugar scrub, and a two step application of baby/coconut oil (whatevers handy) followed by lotion for a super hydrating skin treatment.
Most Helpful Guy
The easiest solution is preserving your basic hygiene aka showering every day, maybe washing your hair regularly enough so that it won't be greasy (for girls like every 2-3 days) and just accepting yourself for who you are and learning how to love your appearance and yourself? That seems viable. Who needs makeup and crap when you can have self-esteem?