What haircuts are these?

what are the names of these haircuts? and can you get em at a salon or barbershop?
www.seventeen.com/.../...ttbarr-17q-102510-mdn.jpg

photos.posh24.com/.../matt_barr_white_shirt.jpg
what color would you say it is? blonde or light brown?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's blonde, maybe dirty blonde? I don't know there are too many shades. If you want to get it done you should just take the photo with you to be safe, trust me you wouldn't want to have a misunderstanding with someone who cuts your hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its just more of a style. get some hair wax and a comb with the right length of hair.

• but anyways, all you need to do is show the picture to the stylist and let them do all the work.

• one more thing, is this blonde or light brown color? if blonde, is it dark? and would you say it's a natural color?

• it just looks blonde. blonde can be natural, that one looks like a natural blonde color.