Guys. Nose piercing opinions?

So I decided I wanted a nose piercing; either a nose ring/hoop (if it is snug to my nose) or just a stud. You should look
At my profile pic & tell me what your opinion is.
  • Get a nose ring/hoop
  • Get a stud
Thanks for your opinion people. I think I'll see if my nose is suitable for a snug hoop & if not, I'll go with a stud 👍

111

Most Helpful Guy

• You start with one that's appropriate for healing. Once it's healed you can buy a variety and see what you like and change it up.

My impression is hoops are easier to clean though I've only had hoop piercings.

• Can you get a hoop & then change to a stud though? I thought the stud would sit to low on your nose if you do that.

• As far as I know. Go to a proper piercing studio, tell them what you're thinking and ask what they suggest.

• Alright, thank you