Mormon hipster. Is that a new style?

all mormons i know are like these awesome classy hipsters who are just so nice and dress very well!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say for sure, because I don't know the Mormons you have seen, but I'm having trouble reconciling hipster culture with Mormons.

Do a google image search for "hipster," see if that resembles the folks you know.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As soon as it becomes 'a style'. Its no longer hipster, and will need a new name.
    "Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed (mor) man"

1|0
    0|0
  • Mormons depending upon the group have been kicked out of the USA twice and are considered a very dangerous cult. Be very careful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you understand what hipster means.

2|0
    1|0
  • It's only a thing if you like poligamy and dressing like little house on the Prarie people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems legit

2|0
    0|0
  • .., Do you know what a hipster is?

1|0
    0|0
    • Honest question: has anyone ever called you a hipster because of your beard?

• @JackKerouac77

Haha only once. Apart from the beard, there is nothing at all about me that could be considered hipsterish lol

• Yeah, I kinda got that. I know you live in Houston, but you think you'd get more of those remarks if you lived in Austin? Or are there more than enough guys to fill that space?

Recommended myTakes