Why are you single people single?

State the reason you are single. Is it by choice, or because you are not attractive or because of no money or time or because you hate the opposite gender or something else?
Interesting

4130

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure I could get a gf if i really worked for it. I'm not great looking or anything but I'd say I'm average. I'm pretty much average across the board, average looks, intelligence, personality, etc .

I guess my reason for being single would be..
    I'm shy/introverted, have high standards, and my self confidence is practically nonexistent. Like realistically I know I'm not horrible but in my mind I obsess over my flaws, both physical and emotional so even if I did meet a girl who met my standards and was interested in me, I'd probably reject her because I'd feel unworthy. Id be unhappy with a girl that meets my standards since I'd know that I don't measure up but I'm also not willing to go for less than what I consider ideal so I guess I'm fucked :/

I'm a disappointed idealist

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Not many guys show interest in me. All the guys I've been interested in so far have rejected me in one way or another. Either by flat out telling me no or that they're only interested in having sex with me because they're "not looking for a relationship right now". So eh.

• i really wonder these stupid guys who rejects you, although you have been interested them :)

• I may say you could be in the wrong circle of potential bfs. Try to expand your network of friends to some very different ones, that have nothing to do with your background, education and culture. You may be surprised!