Is this sexy (classy) or slutty looking? or just unique?

lp.hm.com/.../large%5D I love these tights! But always when I wear them al lot of men (young and old) seem to be fascinated by them and will turn heads... Is this because they are sexy, slutty or just unique looking?
Wow I didn't expect so much positive comments... I think I'm gonna get more of these! :) (BTW for others who would be interested you can get these at H&M)

1517

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion it looks sexy I wouldn't say it looks classy cos it has that slutty undercurrent to it. I have seen girls wear these like the way the model is wearing is it an it's usually giving off the vibe of, "I am innocent but not too innocent". That's just my opinion lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it is unique, since I don't see many women dressed like that. If your skirt is that short, then they will draw attention to your thighs. It isn't slutty at all. It just changes the focal point a bit.