GUYS are these ATTRACTIVE?

OK so I have sort of a unique style. I'm not a tomboy or girly girl. More like a mixture of a lot of styles. Sometimes I go through weird ass phases. I went through a "goth" phase in middle school and I'm surprised my friends still talked to me. I've been getting a lot of these Choker necklaces, they were really popular in the 90s and now there all over tumblr and coming back out again. Are they attractive or Ugly for a girl to still wear these?

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images
Don't judge!! Back in the day me and friends thought we were the shit wearing these­čśé­čśé

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

517

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you mainly asked for guys' opinions. But here's mine...

Girls wear them too much. if you can't pull it off, you'll just be one of those girls who join tumblr fads.

• Oh god no!! Back in the 90s me and my friends thought we were so cool wearing these. I had every color. But know I've started seeing them a lot on Twitter as well but now they started calling them "grunge" all of a sudden lol. The mai on I wear is the middle picture

• Oh please!! Lol me and my friends thought we were the shit wearing these­čśé­čśé

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• I'm just saying I never thought they were the shit. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you don't have big-ass gauges, ten piercings on your face alone, or a nose ring (sorry) just about any jewelry you want to wear should be fine.