I am 15 is it normal to be wearing a thong?

is it normal to wear a thong at 15 do guys like it?

714

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy likes most underwear, when he likes the woman who wears them.. A thong is used for wardrobe purposes, so that you won't have visible panty lines when you wear tight clothes. It's unhygienic to wear thongs every day because they are made of synthetic fabric and they don't let the skin breath. So wear cotton underwear and save thongs for when they are needed

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's normal and yep guys do like thongs because they are sexy :) But they are , well how do I say it... too revealing. You will attract mosly guys that are going for looks and not guys that really care about you. Hope I helped