My makup doesn't work?

Whenever I put on eyeliner I still look the same :/

73

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not supposed to look much different anyway. In my shitty pic I only have eyeliner on and I look almost the same without it. If you want to look slightly different, then you should try putting on a combination of mascara, eyeliner (and/or) eyepencil (the color depends on the effect you want to achieve) & eyeshadow.

Most Helpful Guy

• It may be old. If it's pencil maybe you need to sharpen the pencil since it's dull. Maybe you ran out of it? Or maybe it's not a dark enough color.

• Or maybe you need more. Try also using eyeshadow if you want because if the liner isn't working maybe try something with it. Also use mascara (if you don't already).

• Or maybe you're applying wrong/not enough. Try different styles of eyeliner designs.

• Of you can give us more details that would help :)