Girls: What are your favorite scents us guys wear?

Deodorant, shampoo, cologne, sprays? Maybe you're into body odor, the way a guy smells after working all day... lol What do you like!

80

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love that just showered soapy smell. There was this one guy I worked with that usually showered right before coming to work. I don't know what kind of bar soap he used but I loved the scent. I don't really like the smell of perfumes or colognes. I like fresh, natural scents.

• I get a good response from girls with regular Dove bar soap... Not to much of a scent but it makes my skin really soft hah.