Most Helpful Girl
You may be exaggerating. How many hair strands do you lose per day?
It's normal to lose between 30-130 strands per day depending on your hair growth cycle, age, genetics & hair texture.
If you think you're losing more than that then you can try doing a couple of things in order to treat it.
Do you suffer from anemia? If yes, then you need to add more iron to your diet.
- You can also take zinc & biotin supplements ( it can improve the keratin infrastructure) .
- Avoid using hair-spray, hair-gel & avoid wearing hats or beanies.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo (like Nioxin or Nexxus).
- Use Minoxidil or Propecia. They are both widely used for hair-loss treatment.
- Massage your hair scalp for 10 minutes a day with an oil of your choice. Personally, I use a product called Mythic Oil (It's a combination of avocado oil & grape seed oil). It has helped my hair condition a lot.
- Foods you should involve in your diet: fish, eggs, spinach, pork, chicken, spinach, beans, walnuts, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, avocado, chea seeds, coconut milk, oysters & blueberries.
Most Helpful Guy
There's a lot of reasons
Lack of rest
Lack of nutrition
Some hairs shed to grow new folicals
To much alcohol
To much cigarette s
Vitamins and herbs I recommend daily use
Saw palmetto 1500mg
Pumpkin seed oil 1 tsp
Zinc (not to much for it will increase DTH)
Omega 3 fatty acid (fish oil with)
If you want good vitamin brand I recommend garden of life.
Foods that increase hair loss
Foods that decrease hair loss
Wild caught salmon
Grass fed beef
Shampoos that are good for your hair should contain biotin or aloa vera no sulfates because that damages your scalp
Shampoos brands I recommend
Tail and main (with the horses)
For stress try running a little bit it also gives oxygen throughout your body and good for your heart
- Show AllShow Less