If you got a new tattoo, what would it be of?

i would set "what goes around comes around on my arm or chest..

1613

Most Helpful Girl

1513
  • s3.amazonaws.com/.../...a065-ac78-8f4c-1775523.jpg
    I designed this and I’d probably get it on my left upper arm or on the middle of my upper back.

• very different :)

• Thanks!!!

• That's awesome! It's weird, but not in a creepy way. Like... Out-there, I suppose. It's yours and yours only.

• A calm prideful wolf (with sharp eyes), strayed away from its pack ( the pack being in shadows of darkness ) as the full moon shimmers above the night's sky.

My personality growing up & the full moon because I was born under one
    The placement of this would probably whole back or chest to neck

• 1|1
    • looks nice man its very different

• I wouldn't get all the sky. basically the foreground, Eddie and the tomb stone. And a bit of sky for the lightening bolt.
      It will take a lot of room, a lot of sittings and a lot of money. LOL

• hahaa one day you will do it ;)

• i want a cupcake with the words "The Little Things Make Life Sweet" around it. "the little things" on top of the cupcake, and "make life sweet" on the bottom of it most likely. people are going to downvote this but idc lol.

• thats sweet xd

• i thought so :-) it has meaning to me, so i'd really like to get it eventually. i'm in no rush for a tattoo though.

• www.tattoocanyon.com/.../...fu-dog-sketch-4598.jpg

Most likely something like that on my right rib stomach waist area

• It'd probably be something from Doctor Who, anime (esp. AoT or Fairy Tail), Supernatural, Sherlock, LOtR, or Harry Potter. They have changed everything for me, and I would love to give the creators/ authors huge, massive, warm bear hugs.
    **are song lyrics lame and unorginal? because i'd also fancy a led zeppelin/ smiths/ cure/ david bowie lyric on my body.**
    I think anti-possession tattoos are the bomb. I don't really believe in demons (except for cats. they hate me.) but they do look awesome, and I'd love to get one on my wrist or ribcage.
    Still going with the SPN theme, I fricking love Castiel. He's this poor, helpless, terribly socially inept celestial being with puppy eyes and amazing hair and just ugh I don't know he's adorable and fluffy and shit. So I would probably get a black feather/ wings on my back.
    In general, tattoos are beautiful to me, if done right. I'm really hoping to get one someday. Except my parents hate them. I wonder what they would think if I strutted up to their house at Thanksgiving 10 years from now, with a dorky British dude (or lady ;*) and a few tattoos here or there.

• you're parents have to accept it haha.. you do want to get a lot of tattoos i see..

• A bird flying out of a cage, in water color. The bird would have a key hanging from its beak, and inscribed under the cage would be the words: "I'm leaving my cage on the ground". The keyhole of the lock on the birdcage would be a recovery symbol.

• wauw thats very meaningfull..

• Yes thank you, I thought about this one for a while. If I'm going to get ink, it's going to have to be meaningful.

• you're right, well i hope for you that it will work out

• Mathematical equations
    mentalfloss.com/.../math_primary.jpg

• first of all i am muslim and we don't get tattoos but if it was allowed and i got one i would have one saying
    I AM THE WALKING DEAD
    KEEP CALM AND FUCK HER IN THE PUSSY

• my next one is finishing my roses on my ribs, but brand new... probs another horror portrait on my arm :3

• I dont have a tattoo but if ever i'd get one, i will choose Sherlock Holmes silhoutte/shadow with the pipe and would love to have it on my wrist.

• Carpe Diem" sieze the day". Because everyday is a new day and it can be full of adventures

• Across my shoulders n it would say only god can judge me

• The first tattoo I plan to get is a Phoenix with a sun over it and my zodiac sign inside it on my right arm.

• A motivational quote placed somewhere nobody can see.

• A tattoo on my shoulder that says homo homini lupus (man is a wolf to man)

• Im thinking of the Autobots symbol (basically Prime's face) or something regarding Wehrmacht.

• If I got a tatoo it would somewhere in my back or belly and it'll be a red rose.

• Twin towers with the American flag and an eagle on my arm. But I won't ever get a tattoo.

• I would make a tattoo of pussy over my dick n of boobs over my balls..

• Majoras mask. Watercolor.

https://imgur.com/hGYL6a3

Except mines not gonna be on my back I haven't picked a placement yet.

• Something Egyptian based. I've been studying the Kemetic culture for quite some time now and I absolutely love it.

• It would be to cover up the one on my neck or fairy wings

• a big hammer and sickle covering all my front torso, so i could get all the Russian girls

• Name of my mother or future daughter.

• Tribal design

• Stars on ny chest, with ink that glows in the dark. I bet it looks cool when I go clubbing.

Just joking. I will never get a tattoo.

• Dead of the dead
    Or
    An eye
    I'm obsessed with eyes. I think they think tell everything about a person