How do you like a girls hair?

It seems a the "popular" girls have either straightened or curled hair. How do you like a girl to do her hair?
  • Straightened
  • Curled
  • Natural
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
I heard many people like straight because they can run their fingers through it

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl who had these little bouncy curls all throughout her hair. It was so adorable and so gorgeous! I loved to pull on them gently and watch them spring back! But Straightened, natural or even pixie cut can also be beautiful. Besides, good hair does not a good girlfriend make. I'd be open to a relationship with anyone regardless of their hair. Personality is the make-or-break. Any guy who says looks or hair are THAT important are not worth your time.
    Also, if that sounds cool but you can't get your hair to do that, don't sweat it. Mixed people's hair tends to be special in strange and baffling ways. The trade-off is that from what I hear, it's a nightmare to maintain.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I really really like long straight hair. Naturally straight, not straightened. I'm really interested in natural hair. I don't exactly like too many products in someone's hair because it makes it hard to run your fingers through, and I don't wanna hurt them. ;-; But yeah, I don't have much of a preference, honestly. I'm not going to not date a girl just because she has products in her hair, or because she straightens it. I jsut have always really loved thick, loooong straight or wavy hair.