Long hair don't care or short hair don't care?

Guys this question is for you! Do you have a preference of girls with long hair? Or does it not matter to you?

I am thinking about cutting my hair because the ends are dead, my hair gets tangled way too much and it's just time for something new. I am not sure what style to go with so I have added a few ideas of what I am thinking of doing.

1.) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd3dcc7311.jpg

2.) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/119275090105428269/

3.) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/159596380520839323/

Or option 4 of keeping it the way it is.

Opinions?

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
    Vote C
  • Option 4
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I ended up cutting it. Thank you all for responding :)

410

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d you look good with both but since winter is gonna end soon, maybe short hair will be nice to try out.

• Last year around February I cut my hair. It was the length I have now and when I cut it, I took off a good 5-6 inches :P New year new me! And post break up hottness.

• that's right, can't forget about that post break up hotness hahaa. you better still be rockin that gym! anwyays, hahaa, hmm.. try long hair then! I remember you with short and it looked damn good, you definitely can pull off short. wait instead of long how about medium with some style.

What Guys Said 9

• None of them are crazy short so I think you will be okay either option. I personally love long hair, but if it is getting to be a hassle to you then cut it.

• I prefer girls with long hair, to their mid-back more or less, but the style from the first picture is really pretty. I think you should go for that, it can look good on you.

• Uh all those pictures look like the same haircut to me lol.
    I like that length in the first picture that's perfect.

• Option 1 is very hot!!

• I really have no hair preference on girl, just the other day
    this hair stylist Erica she wears short hair and had a headband
    in her hair oh she looked so cute but see what mean makes
    no difference

• you look nice as you're now

• Do questions about hair length and color have to be asked everyday? Ugh.
    I like option 1.

• No hair, I like my girls bald!

• I like longer n more longer hairs on girl.. Girl which is almost like a boy cut.. I hate them n don't even look them..

What Girls Said 4

• oh babe most of the pics you posted are similar lol... but honestly i think short hair would look fine on you like the gal in da first pic

• i really like option 1 and i think it would look great on you! and you can always grow it out if you don't like it! :p

• I like it long, you have great hair 😄

• I feel like they all look pretty similar and any of those looks would be great.