Long hair don't care or short hair don't care?

Guys this question is for you! Do you have a preference of girls with long hair? Or does it not matter to you?

I am thinking about cutting my hair because the ends are dead, my hair gets tangled way too much and it's just time for something new. I am not sure what style to go with so I have added a few ideas of what I am thinking of doing.

1.) s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd3dcc7311.jpg

2.) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/119275090105428269/

3.) https://www.pinterest.com/pin/159596380520839323/

Or option 4 of keeping it the way it is.

Opinions?

• Option 1
    Vote A
  • Option 2
    Vote B
  • Option 3
    Vote C
  • Option 4
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I ended up cutting it. Thank you all for responding :)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d you look good with both but since winter is gonna end soon, maybe short hair will be nice to try out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Last year around February I cut my hair. It was the length I have now and when I cut it, I took off a good 5-6 inches :P New year new me! And post break up hottness.

• that's right, can't forget about that post break up hotness hahaa. you better still be rockin that gym! anwyays, hahaa, hmm.. try long hair then! I remember you with short and it looked damn good, you definitely can pull off short. wait instead of long how about medium with some style.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• None of them are crazy short so I think you will be okay either option. I personally love long hair, but if it is getting to be a hassle to you then cut it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with long hair, to their mid-back more or less, but the style from the first picture is really pretty. I think you should go for that, it can look good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh all those pictures look like the same haircut to me lol.
    I like that length in the first picture that's perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option 1 is very hot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have no hair preference on girl, just the other day
    this hair stylist Erica she wears short hair and had a headband
    in her hair oh she looked so cute but see what mean makes
    no difference

0|0
    0|0
  • you look nice as you're now

0|0
    0|0
  • Do questions about hair length and color have to be asked everyday? Ugh.
    I like option 1.

0|0
    0|0
  • No hair, I like my girls bald!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like longer n more longer hairs on girl.. Girl which is almost like a boy cut.. I hate them n don't even look them..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• oh babe most of the pics you posted are similar lol... but honestly i think short hair would look fine on you like the gal in da first pic

1|0
    0|0
  • i really like option 1 and i think it would look great on you! and you can always grow it out if you don't like it! :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it long, you have great hair 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they all look pretty similar and any of those looks would be great.

0|0
    0|0