Does anyone know or have exp about this?
Most Helpful Girl
I am sorry, you can't make thin hair thick. But you can do a couple of things to improve its condition. Let me c/p you something I wrote on a similar question:
- Take Biotin supplements.
- Avoid using hair-spray, hair-gel & avoid wearing hats or beanies.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo (like Nioxin or Nexxus).
- Massage your hair scalp for 10 minutes a day with an oil (olive, avocado, coconut, grape seed, argan etc) of your choice. Personally, I use a product called Mythic Oil (It's a combination of avocado oil & grape seed oil). It has helped my hair condition a lot.
- Foods you should involve in your diet: fish, eggs, spinach, pork, chicken, spinach, beans, walnuts, sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, avocado, chea seeds, coconut milk, oysters & blueberries.
- Avoid brushing your hair.
- Wash it once every other day or every 2 days.