What type of bra creates cleavage?

I have a really large space in between my boobs (AA cups) and I want to bring them closer in together, to create that BAMF cleavage effect you see in posters. I thought it was impossible given my size but I tested it out by pushing the boobs to the center and it looks all right. I need it to stay that way though, without my support.

Regular push up bras don't work for me. Unless maybe, I'm using the wrong ones?


Most Helpful Girl

  • Pushups that makes it look at least 2 cups larger. Got a few cause bf liked it. I thought it made bewbies look so fake. But that's probably because i'm so use to teeny bewbs </3
    I got these www.ae.com/drew-pushup-bras/aerie/s-cat/4980044
    If you need more cleavage, use the clips in the back. Racerback?
    If you still need more, buy some cups and slip it in.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

  • Victoria secrets has amazing push up bras and if its still not enough I bought push up pads from Walmart to give me that extra lift

    • The push up bras from VS didn't push me! Haha. I'll try push up pads tho

    • There's bras there that push you up 2 sizes they are Walmart also you could try a safety pin the bra straps together in the back I used to do that just adjust the safety pin up or down to get to where you like

  • Just use ducktape I don't know if there's a actual bra you can use

    • I had no idea you could do that with duct tape, that is hilarious and AWESOME. Gonna try it first thing tomorrow and hope it works haha

    • Just be careful and make sue if you tape it actually on your nipples put a piece of tissue or something to cover it. But you can look up how to make a ducktape bra. ( the kind you use for dresses that are too low in the front or back)

Loading... ;